Laem Cha-roen Seafood Restaurant
The restaurant specialized in Thai style seafood dishes and a few others.
GRAVIDA CONDIMENTUM ARCU. DONEC INTERDUM JUSTO TELLUS, VOLUTPAT ALIQ UET JUSTO PELLENTESQUE SIT AMET.
Nullam suscipit volutpat quam, eu pulvinar tortor euismod et. Suspendisse eros dolor, varius quis magna et, aliquet feugiat mauris. Pellentesque dapi bus volutpat risus. Pellentesque semper, magna et tincidunt tincidunt, diam massa sodales elit, bibendum facilisis ipsum justo vel nunc. Praesent quis lectus purus. Maecenas ullamcorper nibh non mi posuere semper. Sed venenatis magna et libero ultrices, at tristique odio laoreet. Praesent vel vulpu tate eros, eget auctor odio. Praesent cursus placerat ultrices.
LAEM CHA-ROEN NOW HAVE MULTIPLE LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT BANGKOK. LUCKY US, NO NEED TO DRIVE SO FAR FOR GREAT SEAFOOD ANYMORE
Most of them locates in famous shopping malls around bangkok. The restaurants have distinct but modern atmosphere with great ambience for family and friends. Some locations are also in a free standing building in different neighborhood. However, we mostly frequent the location at Central World due to easy BTS (our skytrain system) accessibility. You can hop off the train at either CHIDLOM or SIAM SQUARE station and walk for 10 minutes to Central world on skywalk (above and away from traffic). This location shown on pictures above is on third floor of the shopping mall.
HIGH QUALITY SEAFOOD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
The restaurant offers wide variation of seafood including shrimp, squid, different kinds of fish, mantis shrimp, scallop, crab, etc. The menu also has pictures which helps clarify the dishes tremendously.
Below are some of our favorites
1. Yum Pla-Khao-Sarn or Anchovy salad: it is one of the most popular dish of the restaurant with deep-fried crunchy tiny anchovy mixed with yellow onion, green onion, tomato, cashew, and celery in chili lime fish sauce dressing. The dish is great for sharing. The rice grain-size fish may look intimidating but be sure to give it a try.
2. Pla-Kra-Pong-Tod-Rad-Nam-Pla or Deep fried seabass with signature aromatic fish sauce:This item is on the restaurant's recommended menu item. The fish is deep fried to perfection then topped off with their house made fish sauce. It may sound fishy but certainly not the case.
3. Hor-Mok-Pla-In-Sea or Steamed Spanish Mackerel curry. This bite size appetizer can be eaten with rice as its intense flavor accompanied well with our aromatic jasmine rice.
4. Khao-pad-pu or Crab Fried Rice. This simple yet flavorful dish is a kid's friendly selection. It is great for sharing or as individual meal. Don't forget to add fresh squeeze of lime and some fresh Thai chili on top to enhance the flavor.
6. Pae-Kua-Ma-Prao-On or Ginko in fresh coconut juice. This healthy and tasty dessert is a must try. It can be served hot or cold
We have a few more favorites, however, the above should be a great start. We will add some more suggestions once time allows. For now, Cheers to the great seafood restaurant, Lam Cha-roen Seafood !